Re: Textures on raised floors

Re: Textures on raised floors

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on August 07, 2000 at 14:44:39:

In reply to: Textures on raised floors posted by TB on August 07, 2000 at 12:48:30:

Is the special purpose of those to assign them to the triangular faces or what (my first guess)? I tried this but always got the same effect as when using them with normal faces (kinda distorted).

Yes, I believe they are for different texture sizes, so with these lines across the textures, you can put this texture on a small slope or something.

: The next thing is; since I do my own textures (sounds easier than it is...) I recognized that the original textures appear only once if you export them but can be seen twice in Vtexture ( one with, the other without this mystical line).
The texture list contains a list (off course) with the coordinates to the texture, and some settings for these triangles and such things. So one texture can be a few times in the texture list with different settings.

Some of them even appear more often but my custom textures only appear once.

Use Texture Assign to add a new texture to the list and make it like with a line across it (for slopes) and give the coordinates for the texture itself.

Hope this helps,
Bart.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum