As you said....

As you said....

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by TB on August 13, 2000 at 13:36:26:

In reply to: on the editor page posted by vagrant on August 13, 2000 at 12:18:16:

Kevin, me again....

think you said it all. Making good hps isnīt easy in any way. Itīs the same w/ good levels. Most of them have this 'boring-to-death' feature of the always same looking Frontpage look. I still work at my level and clicked together about 40 rooms. Then, after playing that (no remodelling up to that point) I thought "Itīs not very much fun." Ok, I knew what to expect behind the next corner but, still: I have to learn much more about level design and as long as there arenīt any good books around I have to search the web to find pages like yours, looking at the pictures of your Sumerian level and think "this is THE look!" Next thing was to create my own textures, looking up some Rhino stuff and and and.... this took me hours.
Ya know, since TREditor, TRItem and all the other tools I didnīt want to do anything else w/ my computer but also have to do something to finance my studentīs live (a rather old student....). So I started working with that HTML stuff.

keep on with your levels, Kevin...

TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum