More on official editor

More on official editor

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on August 16, 2000 at 15:15:04:

From the Eep2 news page:

8/14: Level editor at last?! Just as my interest in editing TR has greatly diminished, ironically, this appears in issue 62 of
Playstation Magazine, with Adrian Smith, Core's Operations Director:

"Indeed recent phone calls to PSM's offices show gamers want new challenges and, hell, value for money out of this
year's waves of sequels. It's a phone call that Core has obviously taken as well and one it intends to answer with the
planned second, bonus disc that will come with Chronicles.

'We are going to give away something quite special, but I can't talk about it as we're still working out the logisitics,'
reveals Smith, as cryptically as you like. 'It's something that the gameplaying public has been asking us about for a long,
long time and we feel comfortable giving it out now.'"

Too little too late, if you ask me, but whatever...and I find it lame that it takes calls to a console magazine's offices to release a
PC level editor. Uh...think, Corpse, THINK. Actually, now that I think about it more, considering this "something
quite special" will be on the second bonus disc (in reference to the Playstation version--why would consolers call the magazine
demanding Roome Editor when they couldn't make levels for the Playstation version anyway?), I think it'll more likely be all the
TRx gold add-ons instead of Room Editor...but I could be wrong...we'll see...

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum