maybe itīs about that...

maybe itīs about that...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by TB on August 23, 2000 at 17:37:43:

In reply to: in answer to Official Room Editor posted by BitShifter on August 23, 2000 at 11:57:56:

Hi Mr. Bitshifter

> I mostly replay my TR2 and TR3 level for fun. Not so with TR4.

Why da hack does everybody think the same about TR4? I mean, there were some great puzzles in that game (the fire serpent, the rooms w/ that funky guardians that you have to trap, the bugsie room of Isis...), in my opinion it has the best story (and best translation) of all TR games so far but I almost feel the same like you. After TR4 I replayed TR1 and I thought that this was more fun. Then, going over to TR2, it was even much more fun.
First I thought that it depends on the amount of features, moves and the new look. But after a while I thought about my good old James Bond movie collection. Both, TR and JB deal w/ the same phenomenon of having a huge stron fan community. The other thing that was unique until TR4 was the 'travelling around the world' thrill to save menkind from evil. Imagine a James Bodn film where he always stays in the same country. After half an hour I would fall asleep. I think thatīs the problem w/ that game, no travelling, always located in Egypt and stumbling around in deserts and tombs.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum