TR level editor

TR level editor

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by mohammad on September 09, 2000 at 01:07:29:

In reply to: Re: Level editor Official !! (MORE news!) posted by Bart on August 18, 2000 at 06:57:29:

HI

where can I find level editor for tomb raider ?
please write me URL address.
my email : smaj@mail.com

: On the dutch Croft Times (translated in English, and I'm Dutch):

: The PC-version of Tomb Raider: Chronicles has a level editor included which is supported via Eidos over the internet (with free updates!) The editor includes a tuturial which learns the player to create his own levels.

:
: Eidos releases by with the Pc-Version of tr5: Chronicles a Free Level Editor (November 2000)) With this the fans can create their own levels and create new adventures for Lara Croft.

: The Core-Design level editor is programmed by the TR-team. After many mails from fans the level editor will now be released.
: Fans will get the same tools as the level designers have to create their own levels. The programmers of it even include a tuturial to help their fans using it. There will even be special websites which should help the fans with FAQ, Patches, Textures, and 3d models.

: Tomb Raider Chronicles. Official news. With lots of thanks to Susie Hamilton (Core Design) en Eidos (Germany).

:

:

:

: But still unknown this level editor supports tr1/2/3/4/5 levels...

: : Follow the link to more Dutch info and Screenshots!
: : (On the English Croft Times will this same information also be added today)

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum