Re: Repository for TRtools

Re: Repository for TRtools

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by rob brown robbase on May 11, 2001 at 02:02:20:

In reply to: Repository for TRtools posted by Thequad on April 10, 2001 at 11:00:52:

:>" I'm sure that in a few monthes some of the TRLE builders will join our small group because they want something different.

:
: C.U.

: TheQuad

: thequad@libertysurf.fr"<

I could not agree more. my experience to date is only with room editor. however I've been coming over here from time to time and lurking in the shadows since early December. I find what this community is doing to be far more compelling then the thought of dealing with a (half working) TRLE. there's just to many planed limitations with it. and so I'm not very happy with eidos. I want to start learning programming and use what I learn to help this group. the last program that I wrote was in basic on the apple 2e and I didn't touch computers for many years. However I am a fast learner and quite re inspired. I started learning HTML about 6 weeks ago as a way to prepare my mined for programming language. I have a site that stared as practice for htm but I'm hosting tools now. and would like to build an archive for all TR. related applications. I think when people who come to my site see that there is another side to the TR. community they will be interested. I was also wondering if any of the programs your group is using are written in open source? I think this is the best way for me to learn. I guess that's all for now, just wanted to introduce myself and start inquiring as to how people would fell If I was to host there tools.

Tanks guys -robbase.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum