Re: Cant play levels!!!

Re: Cant play levels!!!

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Pierre on November 21, 2003 at 14:40:06:

In reply to: Cant play levels!!! posted by Xavier on December 01, 2002 at 00:57:55:

: Whenever I try to output wads on my levels, my level editor gets an "illegal operation must shut down" message. WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?!? I also dont understand how to play my levels afterwards. Im sort of a newbee at this, but i'm learnin fast and I want to figure this out bad!! Please Help Me!!!!!!Realy I didn't match a troubleshot as that one.howevar i may give you a hint.First make a copy of your level,and rename it.Second try to output the level closing the last doors you opened.Usualy the messag box is unlike that you reported,but have to try.Every time you close a door try to output the level.If the previous deed do not manage level then try whit imported object,remember starting always from the last to the begining and every time try to output.If it's not enough try to change the imported texture.(Of course every time you changhe the subject of your operation,doors,objects,textures,have to save the copy previous made as your project name.)Let me know how you match it.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum