Texture list editor & TRsound

Texture list editor & TRsound

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on April 30, 2000 at 04:23:10:

In reply to: Re: Stefan, Please read this. posted by Stefan on April 29, 2000 at 04:47:12:

: Thats a nice idea... something like an Sprite & Texture List Edit Editor.
: I'll try it.

Note that Bitshifter is also creating a texture/sprite list editor called Texture Assign. So Stefan, think about this again bacause it's a lot work and it's almost (I think) finished from Bitshifter.
Maybe you can concentrate on other things like import tr4 textures (although this can already be done with TRViewer) or other things you would like to do with Jack!

BTW, TRsound is in the last state. It's almost done but because it works with 10MB main.sfx and you can edit them it needs very much memory and is because of this slow... I'll try to do something about this. Now it can play,save,replace, and add custom wavs in main.sfx. Tomb raider 2 works fine but tr3 versions sometimes crashes. I added routines which checks or the imported wavs are compatible with the tr version you import it in. Tomb Raider 2 crashes if you import a 22050 Hz wave file but TRsound says if you import a 22050 Hz wave files in TR2: "This wave files should be 11025 Hz."
It took an extra week for inspecting the waves and I didn't had much time.
But TRsound v 1.0 will be released between now and a week I think.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum