Re: BTW talking about sounds...

Re: BTW talking about sounds...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on June 11, 2000 at 06:10:27:

In reply to: BTW talking about sounds... posted by Tomb Biker on June 10, 2000 at 18:35:31:

: Hi Bart,

HI!

: just wanted to ask if you would be able to do some new tracks for new levels. I mean, the music on TR is ok but would be fun to hear some new or modified tracks. If you are a reader of the Croft Times you´ve probably noticed the music from Markus Trogen. Would be great if you could do something like that or could ask someone to do. Just an idea for the start....

For tr1/ub: If you copy the whole cd to Hd, and then burn all these files on a cd together with all audio files (they can be modified) and then play tr1, you will hear these modified music.

For tr2/gm: " " "

For tr3/la: The music is stored ina files cdaudio.wad (just wave files) and can be edited (I think, but haven't tried). My tool TRsound could do it, but won't support it. AND the tr3 executable must be cracked, because else it won't recognize the burned cd.

For tr4: All music files are stored in a folder on the Cd, in wave files.
Copieng the whole cd to hd and modifying these waves files and burn this whole thing on a cd would do it.

: Another question: Is it posible to change the sounds that are played on actions? I´m about trying something new. It looks like a wheat field but sounds like quicksand. Would be great if you or somebody else could check this.

For tr2/gm and tr3/la it's possible, my tool TRsound will do this.
At the moment it's not finished but I must confess I didn't work on it much. (I haven't got much time). But it two weeks, I have lots of time and it will be released then (in 2/3 weeks).

Bart

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum