TRitem 3d wish list

TRitem 3d wish list

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on July 06, 2000 at 07:00:43:

In reply to: Re: TRitem posted by rgbold on July 06, 2000 at 04:45:58:

Maybe it's a little bit too 'rude', but here's a wish list I would like to see in TRitem 3d. It contains bugs, old wishes from this thread, and new things.

1) I tried to raise a fire at the height of the torch, and this worked. When I played the level in Tomb Raider, the fire was in the center of the tile, and the torch was on the wall (o the left). Suggestion: An option to side-move items, static meshes, and trigger items (fire). I know it's possible, because in original TR levels, you sometimes see a medipack at the side of the ground tile (not the center, like always with TRitem). This way the fire (and all items/static meshes) can be placed above the torch, and not in the center f the tile. This can be done with the use of F5 (left)F6 (right) F7 (front) and F8 (back)
2) All added static meshes are so dark!, I tried to select/deselect flip intensity and to add spot lighting in the whole room, but the static meshes aren't affected by anything. The only thing what seems to help is to bright the screen in Tomb Raider. But this way all shadows are almost invisible.
3) An option to raise/lower sprites (and of course the trigger switch/switch items)
4) More Trigger items (Normal Jeeves, Tr3g. Dolphins, ...) Maybe an option to let TRitem FIND all trigger items in?
5) More items; tr3 Kayak, tr3 UPV (yellow underwater unit), tr2 boat
6) How can the fishes (normal& piranha) in tr3/tr3g be added in the water?
7) What I would like to see is a mine cart trigger item. But this trigger item needs a path where it should go to... (and handles to change the path)
8) BUG: Pressing Insert when nothing can be deleted crashes TRitem
9) BUG: Closing the level in TRitem crashes TRitem.
10) What we 'really' need is a check or the added static mesh is outside the rooms collision. It shouldn't only say when saving 'outside room collision', but directly when you add it.
11) BUG: Lara is sometimes not visible (tr3 levels); she is about 6 blocks away from the place where she should stand.
12) Play CD track option.
13) Wireframe raise/lower 'bug
14) Help file/key guide.

Thank you for reading this, note that this list is what [i]I want to see [/i],
and you can decide which feature(s) you want to implement.

Thanks,
Bart (need some help?)

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum