Re: To Bitshifter

Re: To Bitshifter

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by BitShifter on July 13, 2000 at 11:37:52:

In reply to: To Bitshifter posted by Tomb Biker on July 13, 2000 at 08:01:32:

: Hi,

: I just played the modified Rosetta Stone demo level and the animated sign on Lara´s back is really fine. Also the animated wall textures. But when checking the level with Evgeni´s TRViewer some weird things appear in the moveable list. The Tiger, for example has some wrong textures on and some other items, too. Unfortunately I didn´t have the original Rosetta level anymore, I will download it again and maybe look what´s going wrong. Maybe you could check that,also?

The tiger texture was already modified by pasting over it with some texture other than what was there before. I would be curious to know from which level this was made out of. I aggravated the problem by duplicating the Divine Derriere four time, two with logo, two without, which is the reason I had to move some texture around. You will notice that the transparency effect remains where it is when you copy over some texture with transparent zone and this will show up o the new texture as holes into the void (or into the next room).

Of cource you can paste back tiger texture from some other strip and remap each polygon to them with the TextureAssign, but that is real work.Also be sure to use the 16bits texture to do this (no palette problems)

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum