Re: Do we need a Tomb Raider Level Editing FAQ ?

Re: Do we need a Tomb Raider Level Editing FAQ ?

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by BitShifter on July 16, 2000 at 21:03:22:

In reply to: Do we need a Tomb Raider Level Editing FAQ ? posted by Bart on July 16, 2000 at 17:53:36:

: Sometimes I spent some time searching and looking in other Tomb Raider forums and I see some guys talking about TReditor etc; ... I think we can only EDIT levels, because on TReditor page is "world's first friendly TR level editor(fan created)" and other things such as "Does anybody know how TRitem works..." and "What do we need for creating a new level"...
: Know the Tomb Raider Level Editing is becoming a 'bigger thing' we might need a
: Tomb Raider Level Editing FAQ. All pages (TReditor/TRitem/TextureAssign/TRviewer/...) should link to this FAQ...
: What's you opinion?

We do need it. The problem might be that we don't know what we know.

To find out what we do know, let every one post questions to which they do not know the answer and those who do know will then discover knowledge that need to be shared.

Here is my question: In the Custom TR2 level there is an absolute surplus of vertices but not all of them are used, by far (some are mapped *inside* the room. Is that an artefact of this level or are all level that way, "just in case someone need to hang a polygon there" type of thing?

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum