TB, terminate "Susie Leigh"

TB, terminate "Susie Leigh"

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Kevin on July 18, 2000 at 17:53:45:

In reply to: That´s exactly what I thought of posted by TB on July 18, 2000 at 15:24:12:

: : [Tomb Biker]
: : > ... THe last thing I want to do is building a Susi Hamilton´s model over the one of Sophia Leigh.... ;o)

: : What do you mean? To create a Susie Hamilton skin for the TR3 Sophia Leigh model?

: Yeah, maybe I will do that.. when there´s nothing else to hook on. I would like pretty much seeing beaten her up by Core´s own creation.
: I e-mailed her about five times w/ questions about level editing. That was about two years ago. She always told me that building TR levels would be too complicated to put it in my stoopid german 'Krrautt' brain. By that time I saw the first screen shots from FastByte´s modified level and told her that level editing is possible (W/ out showing any of the pics nor telling her from where they were). The next thang she asked was to hand her my address because she wanted to provide me with VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION. Hahaha, what a joke. Girlie, ya thought I´ve never seen a lawyer´s document? F*ck!!!

That's comical as all hell! my family heritage has a "Macht"
name in it(& Irish names)
does that mean that I'm a "stoopid Kraut"? Yayyy!
(proud of it!) ...

: Well, that´s why I want to see her _virtually_ shot.

or... blow her to (little tiny) pieces...?
you like?

Kevin

: TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum