Re: VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by TB on August 13, 2000 at 10:50:45:

In reply to: VERY VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Jantje on August 13, 2000 at 03:47:27:

Hi,

yeah, I also heard about that. Well, this rumour was around before TR3 release. And it also was around before TR4 release. And the game that they plan to throw on the market in late 2000 will be something like TR4 gold. I like TR4 because of its history but I dislike it because of its very bad and easy ending (by the time it became clear that you wonīt be able to kill a good, it took me 10 minutes to see the final fmv).

And, as Core said, TR wouldnīt be the same in real TR5. Itīs even not clear if the name Tomb Raider will appear. It seems to be clear that Lara somehow will appear. They easily drop her if she stops to be successful in marketing spots like the SEAT or Lucozade ones.

You know, I didnīt play TR only because of its name or because of Lara. If they plan to make this game a girlie Quake/Unreal/Halflife/... w/ 3rd person view I
simply not gonna buy this game any more.
Oh yes, and it seems to be very sure that TR5 (or call it whatever) wonīt run on slow machines like mine.

CYA

TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum