So many to help, so little time...altough this is so late it's most likely useless...

So many to help, so little time...altough this is so late it's most likely useless...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by TRVet on November 12, 2002 at 21:45:28:

In reply to: How exactly can I create doors on TR editor? posted by 3D / on November 05, 2001 at 14:30:40:

Go to 2D veiw mode. You click and drag two rooms RIGHT next to each other. They floor of one room has to be within range of the floor and ceiling of the other. Ex: One room has a floor of 0, and ceiling of 20. They floor of the next room must be somewhere within 0-20. Do not overlap the edges of the room. For trapdoors and sunrooms and stuff, put one room over the other. One room must have the same floor value as the below room does ceiling. EX: Bottom Room: C:20. The top room must have a floor value of 20. Since you can only highlight floor tiles and make them doors, you have to work in the top room. So be real careful when the top room is larger than the bottom. There ya go. Hope it was some help. Doubt that it was, but screw it. It makes me feel like I'm good at this.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum