Trviewer questions and TRsound info

Trviewer questions and TRsound info

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Bart on April 21, 2000 at 21:12:24:

: I'm so curious, what are those 2/3 other new features of the next TRViewer, and what is the status of the moveable
import/export and textured 3ds import/export?

: I was thinking: If you export a tr1 Lara moveable and import it in a tr3 level, you can play tr3 with the tr1 lara and crawl with
her!
: But the tr1 lara textures are in the tr1 level and not in the tr3 level.
: How does TRViewer handle this and does it exports the tr1 lara textures too (together with the .3ds) and creates a new
texture tile in tr3 with the tr1 lara textures in it?

: And when will the new TRViewer be released?

: Please try to answer these questions.
: Many thanks, Bart.

About my tool TRsound, the play save and replace options are working and it can save the new main.sfx but the whole interface is crap, so it will take a few more days time to make this right and then I will release it.
I'm also thinking of making a little wave format check when replacing a wave in main.sfx. Now it just replaces it and maybe tr isn't able to play it.
Maybe I will add a check to it or the new wave file is playable in tr (the wave must have some specific settings). Then it'll maybe take a bit longer then a few days (maybe 1 week?) Note that in tr2 (not checked for tr3) the wavs can also be stereo replaced with TRsound and tr2 will play it stereo! (All normal tr2 souns are mono) And note that the imported wave is not limited to its size (yes there is, but that's +- 2.5GB, so almost no limitation)...

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum