Re: BTW talking about sounds...

Re: BTW talking about sounds...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Vegeta on June 11, 2000 at 07:27:21:

In reply to: BTW talking about sounds... posted by Tomb Biker on June 10, 2000 at 18:35:31:

: Hi Bart,

: just wanted to ask if you would be able to do some new tracks for new levels. I mean, the music on TR is ok but would be fun to hear some new or modified tracks. If you are a reader of the Croft Times you´ve probably noticed the music from Markus Trogen. Would be great if you could do something like that or could ask someone to do. Just an idea for the start....

: Another question: Is it posible to change the sounds that are played on actions? I´m about trying something new. It looks like a wheat field but sounds like quicksand. Would be great if you or somebody else could check this.

: CU

: TB

:VGA
Well i think in Tomb Raider 1 for Pc doesint have many cd tracks as Tomb Raider 2 but i think if you put in a Playstation Tomb Raider 1 or 2 cd-rom in it might work for actions, because i'm using my Tomb Raider Psx cd-rom and works fine and even managed to add the ambient music. Tr3 may work as well, we'll just have to wait till the next version of Tritem to come out.

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum