That´s not really the prob...

That´s not really the prob...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Tomb Biker on June 11, 2000 at 14:55:37:

In reply to: Re: BTW talking about sounds... posted by Vegeta on June 11, 2000 at 07:27:21:

Hi,

the problem isn´t to get any sounds at all. If you jump into the water you´ll hear the splash already because the sound information is stored in main.sfx which worx great with the cracks from Turbo´s site. What I mean is to change a special noise within the main.sfx. Example: When shooting with the Desert Eagle the sound is different from the sound you´ll hear when you´ll fire the shotgun.
The same prob with the quicksand. You´ll hear a silent gurgle or whatever and want to replace THAT sound with maybe a rustle.

In TR2 it´s possible to change the music tracks (environmental audio) by using gameflow. It doesn´t have an easy-to-use interface but the changes could be done.

The prob with the cdaudio.wad on TR3 is something different. I even didn´t hear the music when using VirtualCD or something like that. The information about that must be around because I already HAVE some EA tracks and even the title music on my HD (mp3). I don´t remember how I did that.

TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum