Re: Mesh Adding?

Re: Mesh Adding?

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by Tomb Biker on June 20, 2000 at 14:13:01:

In reply to: Mesh Adding? posted by Vegeta on June 20, 2000 at 10:13:24:

Hi Vegeta,

well, at the moment this is not possible. The only thing you can do is REPLACING an existing mesh. Take a look at Evgeniīs (E.Popovīs)site at www.geocities.com/ev_popov/. There you can download TRViewer (if you havenīt got it already on your hd) and he shows how to replace Lara by other figures out of TR or even different characters like Goldorak. This worx great unless you are not trying to import new textures from 3DS or that stuff.

TRViewer is great but like all other TR tools only alpha version. Please read my post from 6.18.00 (title: might be interesting for you..).
Well, the demo level for my new quad isnīt released yet and thereīs still no pic available but this all should come soon. Iīm just into cave editing which is real hell to do because it has to look a little different from what I call 'square'.

This is my suggestion to all of you: Just keep on editing and maybe rendereing some kool meshes like that skel in india.tr2. This might be boring for the moment but will help us to get the real thrill later on when the tools (or maybe THE TOOL)will be better. Itīs really hard to do a good level like Kevīs one without sampling or copying Core levels.

SO, PLEASE KEEP ON POSTING YOUR LEVELS AND KEEP ON COMPLAINING TO EACH OTHER ABOUT THE LACK OF TR THRILL. This will improve our all skills.

Hope to see something new, soon.

TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum