Closes the RenderWare library.
This function must be called before the program exits.
RwClose() frees the following resources:
· the default scene, and any clumps and lights contained in that scene.
· the scratch matrix stack.
· the transformation matrix stack.
· the joint transformation matrix stack.
· the material stack.
· all cameras.
· all named textures (and their rasters) and texture dictionaries.
RwClose() does not free the following resources:
· scenes other than the default scene.
· clumps and lights not in the default scene.
· matrices created with RwCreateMatrix() or RwDuplicateMatrix().
· materials created with RwCreateMaterial() or RwDuplicateMaterial().
· unnamed textures.
· rasters not selected into named textures (this includes camera backdrop rasters which must be destroyed explicitly).
· user-draws not owned by clumps in the default scene.