Yeah, this matches CORPSEīs politics best...

Yeah, this matches CORPSEīs politics best...

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum

Posted by TB on August 17, 2000 at 04:36:49:

In reply to: Speculations on that surprise... posted by Dr. Willard on August 17, 2000 at 03:48:38:

Hi Dr. Willard,

seems that the community is devided in the meaning of the "Secret of the Core Tomb". Weīll see...

From all that we know about level editing and weīve destilled out of the Rosetta Stone I think that "They" used the same way of level editing as we do.
There must be more than just one tool, especially for character design and animation. Itīs phun to design new levels but itīs awful boring to see always the same enemies in there. So maybe Core relies on what Bitshifter posted some weeks ago? There might be a Light 3D Studio for free comming in late 2k....

There are other engines that suffer from the same handicap... Vista (Turok/Shadowman) is one of them. The programmers were so kind to tell people the truth some time ago but I donīt know if there is still no toll to edit Vista levels.

Still, I think there is the Core-Britney-Spears-nude-hack missing in your list ;-).... (Donīt get me wrong, I need no nude raider sh*t...)

CYA

TB

Replies:

Name:

Email:

Subject:

Optional
Link URL:

Link Title:

Image URL:

Replies | Reply | Tomb Raider Level Editor & Utility Discussion Forum